[Koha] Label creator error

C.J. Walke cjwalke at mofga.org
Sat Dec 11 03:58:03 NZDT 2010

Hi Chris,

I read in another post that 3.2 has label-manage.pl instead of
label-manager.pl.  Below is my /usr/share/koha/intranet/cgi-bin directory
and it contains both.  Is that part of the issue?

cjwalke at mofgalibrary:/usr/share/koha/intranet/cgi-bin/labels$ ls
label-create-csv.pl       label-edit-profile.pl   label-print.pl
label-create-layout.pl    label-edit-template.pl  label-profiles.pl
label-create-pdf.pl       label-home.pl           label-save-template.pl
label-create-profile.pl   label-item-search.pl    label-templates.pl
label-create-template.pl  label-manage.pl         pcard-member-search.pl
label-create-xml.pl       label-manager.pl        spinelabel-home.pl
label-edit-batch.pl       label-print-csv.pl      spinelabel-print.pl
label-edit-layout.pl      label-print-pdf.pl

If not, where else would I look?

Thanks,
C.J.