[Koha] Label creator error

Chris Nighswonger cnighswonger at foundations.edu
Sat Dec 11 04:37:36 NZDT 2010

 On Fri, Dec 10, 2010 at 9:58 AM, C.J. Walke <cjwalke at mofga.org> wrote:

>  Hi Chris,
>
> I read in another post that 3.2 has label-manage.pl instead of
> label-manager.pl.  Below is my /usr/share/koha/intranet/cgi-bin directory
> and it contains both.  Is that part of the issue?

That is part of the issue and only part I imagine....

<snip>

> If not, where else would I look?

Well, all of the associated templates are probably incorrect as well since
they are calling the old script rather than the new one.

I'm not sure what happened, but the upgrade definitely broke, and I don't
know if it might be easier to remove the entire directory structure and
re-run Makefile.PL to start fresh. Of course your database would not be
affected (Disclaimer: You should *always* backup your database before doing
anything drastic... including things as "simple" as upgrading.)

What process did you follow when upgrading to 3.2.0?

Also, what does "SHOW tables LIKE '%creator%';" say?

Kind Regards,
Chris