[Koha] Fwd: [Web4lib] Request to participate in 2010 Library Technology Guides automation survey

MJ Ray mjr at phonecoop.coop
Sat Dec 11 00:48:56 NZDT 2010

> Please respond to the 2010 library automation perceptions survey.
> This page describes how to participate:
>  http://www.librarytechnology.org/blog.pl?ThreadID=184&BlogID=1

Does the 2010 edition split ILS from suppliers yet?  I think we
advised our libraries to list as "Koha - Independent" last year
in order to avoid the "not enough responses" silliness.  Also,
we're not the sole support provider to some of our libraries.

Is there an Independent option for RFID?

Are the anonymised responses available under Creative Commons BY,
ODbL or other broadly FOSS terms?

Can someone help me get a reply from Marshall Breeding? ;-)

Regards,
Past Koha Release Manager (2.0), LMS programmer, statistician, webmaster.
Available for hire for Koha work http://www.software.coop/products/koha