[Koha] HELP MAIL

MJ Ray mjr at phonecoop.coop
Sat Dec 11 00:30:54 NZDT 2010

Jonson philip wrote:
> my problem i made setup SMTP and configured mail  , but system give a lot of
> errors in mail error files .. like server connecting failed , is it any way
> to stopping this errors and working send mail

Hi.  Thanks for the question, but that's not a Koha problem.  Please
try asking your local IT support staff or user group.

Also, you probably need to tell them:-

* Any error message (preferred) or precise problem description,
including the name of the program being used (such as the name of the
web browser).  If there's no error on the screen, check any relevant
log files you can find.

* How to obtain the error, step-by-step if possible.

(This is copy-pasta which you could avoid by reading the list archives
before posting.  I see many bug reports that are missing vital info
like the above and this seems better than you getting no reply.)

Hope that helps,
Past Koha Release Manager (2.0), LMS programmer, statistician, webmaster.
Available for hire for Koha work http://www.software.coop/products/koha