[Koha] How to apply a patch?

Scott Knight sknight at hissda.org
Wed Dec 8 07:52:06 NZDT 2010

One more, I see in each of the file paths an "a" and a "b" yet these
designations are not given to the paths listed at the top of the patch. What
is the purpose for the a/b designation?

I've checked each of the files and found the areas to make the modifications
only to find they were already there from the beginning. Is their something
else needed for Zebra to execute the Advanced Reader search?