[Koha] Fwd: Fwd: Help - results of your email commands

Rachel Hamilton-Williams rachel at katipo.co.nz
Thu Dec 2 09:37:11 NZDT 2010

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Fwd: Help - results of your email commands
Date: 	Mon, 29 Nov 2010 11:55:27 +0300
From: 	librarian at ihsu.ac.ug
To: 	koha-owner at lists.katipo.co.nz

Hullo,

I have tried sending my inquiry below but it  has bounced. Please
assist me or advise me on how to direct it to the koha list serve.

Thank you,

Florence Mirembe
Librarian
IHSU

----- Forwarded message from koha-bounces at lists.katipo.co.nz -----
     Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2010 21:44:07 +1300
     From: koha-bounces at lists.katipo.co.nz
  Subject: The results of your email commands
       To: librarian at ihsu.ac.ug

The results of your email command are provided below. Attached is your