[Koha] Koha getting authorities and bibliographic records to link

Linda Culberson lculber at mdah.state.ms.us
Thu Dec 2 08:16:49 NZDT 2010

  All,
After migrating and indexing both the authority and bibliographic
records, could someone direct me to the documentation about how to  get
the two to connect?
For example, how does merge_authority.pl work with
/usr/share/koha/bin/link_bibs_to_authorities.pl  ?
The merge_authority.pl says that it is "a script that rebuild thesaurus
from biblio table"

I'm sure that I'm not finding all the documentation available, and I
apologize in advance, and thanks for your help.

Linda Culberson			lculber at mdah.state.ms.us
Archives and Records Services Division
Ms. Dept. of Archives&  History
P. O. Box 571