[Koha] LibLime Enterprise Koha Q&A

Kyle Hall kyle.m.hall at gmail.com
Wed Sep 16 09:35:49 NZST 2009

This is good news to hear. The question burning in my mind as a
developer is this: will your enterprise version be available via git
as you develop it, or will you just be releasing tarballs of source on
a periodic basis ( which is how I interpreted your press release ).

Thanks,
Kyle

http://www.kylehall.info
Information Technology