[Koha] Patron Category TYPES_REvised question :)

kdr at ckls.org kdr at ckls.org
Tue Sep 15 14:06:04 NZST 2009

We also have no trouble developing many different patron categories under
the current structure. It seems that you Student category easily can fit
under ADULT, while the Employee category is still a logical subcategory of
STAFF (or even ADULT, if you choose!)

They operate according to what parameters you choose for each. The only
real differences I've seen are the guarantor portion or the difference in
the way names are entered with some broad Categories.

Kathy

Kathleen D. Rippel
Pathfinder Central, Manager
Central Kansas Library System