[Koha] Koha migration & subfield problem

Thomas Dukleth kohalist at agogme.com
Wed Oct 28 10:57:06 NZDT 2009

[Correction]

On looking at Ian Walls' idea again with a better understanding of what I
imagine his intent had been I see that it might work if the repeatability
of the Koha call number subfield would not be maintained afterwards.
However, it would be a rather convoluted method to accomplish the
concatenation.

Thomas Dukleth
Agogme
109 E 9th Street, 3D