[Koha] field 700 problem

altarek almoslem medomedia_2006 at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 12 20:31:17 NZDT 2009

hello
     i have koha version 3.00.00.094this is example about what is happenwhen save for first time it okey like this,
100 $a   :mohammed ahmed 100$e    :author
700$a  :nader galal700$e  :author
700$a  :sameh fahmy700$e  :author
700$a:hala gamal700$e:author
when editing any field(300,773,245) any field field 100 and first field  700 still good ,but repeated field 700 have unknown values like this
100 $a   :mohammed ahmed 100$e    :author700$a  :nader galal700$e  :e--700$a  :e---700$e  :e--700$a:ee--700$e:---