[Koha] Requests and Due Date Mail trigger

Sai bhalaji Dhinakaran SaiBhalaji.Dhinakaran at dnbtransunion.com
Mon Oct 12 18:04:14 NZDT 2009

Hi,

I have Koha 3.0 running on Ubuntu. I would like to integrate it with our mail server.
My requirements are:

1.       User must be able to place request from OPAC page, which must drop into the Librarian's mail box. Is it configurable in the existing system or needs some code change?

2.       User and the librarian must receive a mail whenever a book issued exceeds the due date.

Please let me know if some more details are required to address this requirement.

Thanks and Regards,
Sai Bhalaji

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4498 (20091011) __________

http://www.eset.com

This email and any attachment(s) transmitted may contain confidential, proprietary or legally privileged information relating to D&B TransUnion Analytic and Decision Services Private Limited. The information is intended solely for the recipient. No part of this information may be disclosed, copied, reproduced, distributed or made available in any form whatsoever without prior authorization. If you have received this email in error please notify the sender electronically and delete all copies immediately. This email may contain viruses. D&B TransUnion Analytic and Decision Services Private Limited has taken every reasonable precaution to minimize this risk, but is not liable for any damage you may sustain as a result of any virus in this email. We strongly advise you to ensure that the email and any attachment(s) are free of any virus.