[Koha] MARC Data Import Followup

Zachary Tucker zbtucker at gmail.com
Thu Oct 8 14:26:56 NZDT 2009

To those who might be wondering how I ended up fixing the problem - all I
needed to do was take compile the mrk file into a mrc file and add an exta
space between the field at the separator.
Now, I am attempting to add one (1) item per biblio record.  I am looking to
do this by simply writing a PHP script to do it en masse following a simple
template.  However, I have a small question about the barcode.  Is there
some way I can have Koha generate a unique barcode for each biblio record
(based on title, ISBN, etc.)?

Thanks,
Zach