[Koha] US Koha Conference

Nicole Engard nengard at gmail.com
Wed Oct 7 00:38:43 NZDT 2009

Not this year, but I'd love to get to come to Hawaii for a KohaCon at
some point!! The NZ crew is already starting the planning and I don't
think we should even be talking about moving that conference at this
point - it's the 10th anniversary of Koha and makes perfect sense that
we go back to where it all started (if we can).

Nicole