[Koha] Confirming lack of edit access to Koha site

Tina Burger tina.burger at liblime.com
Wed May 27 02:30:17 NZST 2009

Hi Rach-

With a basic login you should right now be able to do all the following:

   - add news
   - add events
   - add libraries to the showcase/map-- in fact, if you could work on
   adding any NZ libraries missing that would be great.

Let me know if you can't do these things. I could with a basic login last
time I checked.

There seems to be a bug creating some permission weirdness with adding
documentation at the moment, which we are looking into. The intention is for
documentation to be added by anyone with a login as well.

Rather than think of 'editing', think of 'adding'.

Hope that helps,
Tina

On Tue, May 26, 2009 at 7:42 AM, Nicole Engard <nicole.engard at liblime.com>wrote:

> Rachel,
>
> You should also be able to edit/add documentation and events.  I don't
> know enough about Plone to help with the troublshooting - but I do
> know that it's being looked into.
>
> ---
>
> Nicole C. Engard
> Open Source Evangelist, LibLime
> (888) Koha ILS (564-2457) ext. 714
> nce at liblime.com
> AIM/Y!/Skype: nengard
>
> http://liblime.com
> http://blogs.liblime.com/open-sesame/
>

> On Tue, May 26, 2009 at 12:30 AM, Rachel Hamilton-Williams
> <rachel at katipo.co.nz> wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > Sorry I've lost the thread of this a while back, but I can confirm that
> > despite having made an account I don't get edit access to any pages
> > other than being able to submit a news item.
> >
> > I confess to not having tried to submit a news item however so I'm not
> > sure how far I can get with that.
> >
> > Can I get some confirmation that this is un/expected?
> >
> > Cheers
> > Rachel
> >
> > --
> > -----------------------------