[Koha] KOHA Newbies/ Winnebago Spectrum conversion

Kyle Hall kyle.m.hall at gmail.com
Fri May 22 08:39:18 NZST 2009

If you have any question about the import scripts, let me know. They
should work for Koha 3.0 for the most part. They might require a bit
of tweaking here and there. I'll try to help if I can. Honestly, it's
been so long since I looked at the code that it might as well have
been written by someone else ; )

Kyle

http://www.kylehall.info
Information Technology