[Koha] Koha Digest, Vol 43, Issue 62

Twinamatsiko matsiko Smith twimithee at gmail.com
Tue May 19 00:03:26 NZST 2009

Hey thanks so so much i have gat the link and the site for the SMS::send
cpan modules
What creteria of getting the one that suits me? forexample am in Uganda
E.Africa,
Do i need to install it or simply  type it in the Admin preferences.

Thank you guys.....

 are built on a corporate model, and

Smith Matsiko
Sparklink systems (u) Ltd