[Koha] MARC 21 framework versus UNIMARC

Nicole Engard nicole.engard at liblime.com
Mon May 18 22:59:15 NZST 2009

I wrote and FAQ for this:
http://koha.org/documentation/faq/why-is-my-system-using-unimarc-templates/view

But I have an additional question ... what does the marcflavor do?  I
know what it says here:
vhttp://koha.org/documentation/manual/3.2/administration/global-system-preferences/cataloging/cataloging#marcflavour

But should I add more to the manual to explain that this is not all
you have to change to change your marc flavor?

---

Nicole C. Engard
Open Source Evangelist, LibLime
(888) Koha ILS (564-2457) ext. 714