[Koha] Koha on CentOS 5.2

Franck Magron FranckM at spc.int
Wed May 13 09:04:07 NZST 2009

Hi Tony,

It looks like you have a mix of two versions of yaz rpms. Uninstall
libyaz-2.1.54-1 and yaz-debuginfo-2.1.54-1 and install 3.0.32-1 versions

Here are the modules you should have

yaz-debuginfo-3.0.32-1

libyaz3-devel-3.0.32-1

yaz-3.0.32-1

yaz-icu-3.0.32-1

libyaz3-3.0.32-1

yaz-illclient-3.0.32-1

About libxml/libxsl here are the rpms which are installed on my machine.
You need the development rpms of libxslt and libxml

libxslt-1.1.17-2.el5_2.2

libxslt-devel-1.1.17-2.el5_2.2

perl-XML-LibXSLT-1.59-1.el5.rf

xml-common-0.6.3-18