[Koha] "Go" Button on search pages

Joe Atzberger ohiocore at gmail.com
Thu May 7 08:31:51 NZST 2009

The size of that button is really disposable, since we expect the user is
keying in terms in the "simple search".  So the idea is that most just hit
ENTER to begin.  I would recommend that to your user.  There the real estate
is precious since it goes at the top of every page and every last little
feature is vying for space up there.

On the Advanced Search page where there are a lot of options, and the user
is expected to be clicking around, and the whole page is about searching,
the button is bigger and labelled "Search".

But if you decide to relabel it, you should use jquery code in opacuserjs.

--
Joe Atzberger
LibLime - Open Source Library Solutions