[Koha] Stats for ILL between locations

Nicole Engard nicole.engard at liblime.com
Tue May 5 23:07:22 NZST 2009

I have one ... did I not add it to the wiki?

#this report shows the total number of items circulated from a branch
other than the owning branch

SELECT count(*) as total from statistics LEFT JOIN items on
(statistics.itemnumber = items.itemnumber) where statistics.branch !=
items.homebranch AND statistics.datetime between '2008-01-01' and
'2008-12-31'

#same except limited by branch

SELECT statistics.branch,count(*) as total from statistics LEFT JOIN
items on (statistics.itemnumber = items.itemnumber) where
statistics.branch != items.homebranch AND statistics.datetime between
'2008-01-01' and '2008-12-31' and items.homebranch = 'BRANCH' group by
statistics.branch

---

Nicole C. Engard
Open Source Evangelist, LibLime