[Koha] bulkmarcimport and different framework

ricmarques lists at ricmarques.net
Tue Jun 2 03:24:18 NZST 2009

Hi list,

On 29-Sep-2007, Anthony Manzo wrote:

> I want to use the bulkmarcimport script to import records using a
> new biblio framework I created for my library's multimedia
> collection and not the default biblio framework I use for the rest
> of the collection.
> I don't see any way to specify this in the command.
> Is this possible to do?

I'm following up to this old post (almost 1,5 years old) by Anthony Manzo,
because I have the same question that he has:

Is it possible to use the Bulk MARC Import perl script (bulkmarcimport.pl)
of Koha to import records using a MARC framework *other* than the default
framework? Does anyone have any comments, instructions, code... concerning
this?

Thanks in advance!

Cheers,
Ricardo Dias Marques
lists AT ricmarques DOT net
Installation Guide for Installing Koha 3 on openSUSE 11
http://wiki.koha.org/doku.php?id=opensuse_11.0