[Koha] Amazon content malformed?

Kathy Rippel kdr at ckls.org
Fri Jul 31 10:54:48 NZST 2009

Yes, we've found a few like that also, Joe. Actually, sometimes the
tabs are NOT missing, they are at the bottom!

I simply have not followed up because there are more pressing issues.

Kathy

At 04:43 PM 7/30/2009, koha at joetho.com wrote:
>Hello,
>
>We have noticed that the ISBN 0312368038 causes our staff client
>interface to display incorrectly (option tabs missing).
>
>Our fix: change ISBN so we get no Amazon content at all for that record,
>but I am not pleased with that temporary solution.
>
>My questions-
>
>---Have you had this problem with other ISBNs (if so, can you please
>list them?)
>
>---Who do you contact at Amazon to report this malformed content?
>

>-Thanks, Joe Tho
>

>     * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
>    *   Joe Tholen               *\_
>    *   Technology Coordinator      *
>    *   SEK Regional Library System *
>    *   Office Phone: (620)365-5136 *
>    *   Office Fax: (620)365-5137   *
>    *   jtholen at sekls.org           *

Kathleen D. Rippel
Dept. Head/Consultant--Resource Sharing and Access ;
Pathfinder Central (Manager)
Central Kansas Library System
1409 Williams
Great Bend, KS 67530

(620-792-4865) phone
(800-362-2642) toll-free, KS
(620-792-5495) fax

kdr at ckls.org
I'm currently reading: In the Hills of Monterey, by Max Brand.
I'm currently listening to: Ender in exile, by Orson Scott Card.