[Koha] patron accounts in a union catalogue

Nicole Engard nicole.engard at liblime.com
Fri Jul 31 08:12:39 NZST 2009

There are many groups like yours using Koha - your members should only
have to sign up for a care at their home library and if they checkout
books from a member library they will be expected to follow the rules
of that library.  The only problem I see if the charging of a
membership fee.  Do you charge someone who has a card at another
library a fee to join another library?  If so then you might have to
do things the way you just mentioned.

Information on setting circ and fine rules per library can be found
here: http://koha.org/documentation/manual/3.0/administration/patrons-and-circulation/circulation-and-fines-rules/

---

Nicole C. Engard
Open Source Evangelist, LibLime