[Koha] Authorities difficulties

paul POULAIN paul.poulain at biblibre.com
Sat Jul 25 04:00:21 NZST 2009

Lenora Oftedahl a écrit :
> Perhaps the punctuation should be built into the display rather than relying on punctuation in the fields.  I'm not sure how difficult this feature would be to implement though.

on the authority module = strictly no difficulty, it's already included
(see summary field, you can set [250a -] and you'll get a - after the
field 250a (only if 250a exists)
in biblio display = stricly no difficulty, it's already included (with
XSLT display)

conclusion: die punctuation inside the record, die...

--
Paul POULAIN
http://www.biblibre.com