[Koha] checkout doubts

Sivasankari Muthuraja sivasankari.muthuraja at gmail.com
Mon Jul 20 02:37:11 NZST 2009

hi,

I have added the records in cataloging - (selected in MARC21 format) and
added the records
I have given the admin -preferences -Cataloging  -  autoBarcode - My bar
code starts with 1. For the records added increment by 1.
When i create a patron, it shows Unable to checkout. The specific item i
have specified is not a reference.and i haven't not for loan.
I'm able to checkout the item type book. Is it only possible to checkout the
book.  -wont it be not possible to checkout the
audio visual,music types etc

kindly help out

thanks
sivasankari