[Koha] mail not sent

Krishnan M kmlist at yahoo.in
Fri Jul 17 22:54:59 NZST 2009

Hello,

Sending e-mail requires configuring the mail server, etc. As far as i can recall, this configuration is not part of the INTRANET admin preferences screens.

There's been another question about the same within the last day. i apologise i don't have concrete information to share, but i will look and let you know

regards,
krishnan