[Koha] mail not sent

Sivasankari Muthuraja sivasankari.muthuraja at gmail.com
Fri Jul 17 22:34:44 NZST 2009

Thanks for all your reply mails. I have not installed zebra out of time
limit constraint, i added the marc records.(thanks to Mr.krishnan)
with different book formats, which asks for limited entries. Many thanks to
vimal , resolved my doubts.

I had launched the app, woking on it. Mails are not sent on
checkout,checkin,hold filed.

1.I have created the patron. and login as opac user UI , now selected
Mymessaging menu
and checked  Email checkbox against ItemDue,ItemCheckout,HoldFilled,Item
Checkin,Advance notice.

When I login in the staff client UI, and check out /checkin a specific book
for the patron i have created
and enabled the email checkbox. Mail is not delivered. won't it be triggered
at once .

Is there any configuration i need to add.
Admin - Tools -  Menu
There is only Rules for Rules for overdue actions: