[Koha] Holds

Joe Atzberger ohiocore at gmail.com
Fri Jul 17 02:35:04 NZST 2009

emailLibrarianWhenHoldIsPlaced has no implementation in the codebase.  It's
just a fantasy syspref.  In the future I think it we will be less permissive
about allowing the appearance of features to persist in the software with no
code to back it up.
--
Joe Atzberger
LibLime - Open Source Library Solutions