[Koha] Connecting KOHA patron information to website login

Scott Owen sowen at edzone.net
Thu Jul 16 03:31:30 NZST 2009

Agreed, I think many institutions would benefit greatly from a directory
of some (any) kind.
Having a LDAP directory built into Koha would be a great "selling point"
as well.

maybe just add LDAP services to your existing Koha box, then loop Koha
back at it's own LDAP server using the existing LDAP
tools....might/should work....???
This should leave the existing structure of Koha in place....and yet
give you some sort of LDAP service.
Cheezy...but I don't see why it shouldn't work.

Once you have Koha and LDAP talking, you can use all sorts of tools to
populate/backup/export/distribute your LDAP directory.