[Koha] Bookshelf feature

Birmingham, David dbirmingham at ptfs.com
Wed Jul 15 06:05:47 NZST 2009

Actually, I mistyped.  The patch I submitted accounted for the case(s)

when an item's location was undefined.  If this was the case, the prior

SQL would result in an empty set and nothing would show up in the

shelf browser window.  Clicking on either of the arrows would shut it

back down.  So maybe this patch isn't in your version of Koha?

David