[Koha] Bookshelf feature

Birmingham, David dbirmingham at ptfs.com
Wed Jul 15 05:45:12 NZST 2009

>Can someone tell me how the bookshelf feature is suppose to work?

>Whenever I select a title in OPAC  at the bottom of the page it gives
me a Left and Right arrow with >the title in the middle but if I select
one of the arrow the feature disappears? I think I get the >idea of it
but not sure if I need to set anything else up to have it work write.

Ed, do you have a single library branch?  I submitted a patch around

the first of May that altered the SQL to account for this issue.

David Birmingham

Software Engineer

P | T | F | S
6400 Goldsboro Road, Suite 200