[Koha] PNLA presentation

Lee Phillips lphillips at buttepubliclibrary.info
Sat Jul 11 04:50:38 NZST 2009

Hello all
I am scheduled to talk about our migration with Koha and LibLime as well as open source cms (plone and wp) on Aug 6th at 8 AM at PNLA. I would like to invite anyone planningon attending (or dropping in) who would like to join me for a panel discussion of open source ILS and other applications to contact me. The panel format really encourages "open" exchanges and I hope there are a few of you out there in Koha land who would be willing to spend an hour and a half answering questions. The conference is in Missoula MT this year and it is their 100 year celebration. If you are interested in sharing your experiences please contact me ASAP so we can collaborate on content.
Lenora, are you still interested?
Best
Lee