[Koha] koha -Tools menu

Joe Atzberger ohiocore at gmail.com
Thu Jul 9 00:03:30 NZST 2009

Any action that relies on borrowernumber, including any action that is
logged, by design cannot be done by kohaadmin since kohaadmin is not a true
borrower (has no borrowernumber).  That includes things as simple as
tagging.  That's not a bug.

Using your most privileged account for day-to-day activities is an error.

--
Joe Atzberger
LibLime - Open Source Library Solutions