[Koha] Anyone have a remote location set up in Koha?

Nicole Engard nicole.engard at liblime.com
Wed Jul 8 04:25:53 NZST 2009

Lee,

When a patron places a hold they can pick their pick-up location from
the pull down - so as long as you have a location set up for the store
then you're set. Your reports will then show that the patron plans to
pick up the book at that location.
http://koha.org/documentation/manual/3.0/opac/holds-in-the-opac

---

Nicole C. Engard