[Koha] indexing failed

Jesse pianohacker at gmail.com
Sun Jul 5 04:14:49 NZST 2009

2009/7/4 Jonson philip <superjojo1000 at gmail.com>

> hi
> i'm already running  zebraqueue daemon and give me
> Starting Zebraqueue Daemon
> but when running sudo zebrasrv start give me
>
> 17:13:50-04/07 [server] Adding dynamic listener on start id=0
> 17:13:50-04/07 [fatal] Failed to listen on start
>

> i'm using ubuntu 9.04

Note: The zebraqueue daemon is, to my knowledge, no longer recommended for
reasons of performance. I know that in my current test, it is slowly chewing
through my memory even with no actual use (up to a good 143 MB after 2
weeks). As annoying as the wait for your records to be indexed is, the
rebuild_zebra cronjob is the only viable option right now.

--
Jesse Weaver