[Koha] Seperation of Schools within Koha

David Schuster dschust1 at tx.rr.com
Fri Jul 3 04:12:30 NZST 2009

I think what he really wants is grouping by location not reading level.

For example search all Elementary schools, or all High School etc..

I believe there is a possible sponsorship item out there that several of us
are interested in doing.

Ed - would you have money for a possible co-sponsor opportunity?