[Koha] Intranet & Opac on other PCs

Rachel Hollis Rachel.Hollis at stevenshenager.edu
Tue Feb 24 06:57:57 NZDT 2009

We have two separate networks here: a staff network and a student network. I believe that we have different IP numbers for each network. Our IP number for the staff network is more stable than the IP number for the student network and today I can access Koha from my staff computer but not from the student computers.

Rachel Hollis, librarian
Stevens-Henager College, Boise Idaho Campus