[Koha] problem in migrate data from Access(LIMS) to Koha

Ata ur Rehman ata.rehman at gmail.com
Mon Feb 23 18:47:30 NZDT 2009

Open your command prompt and enter the command ppm
After that you will find the perl package manager, search for the module
MARC::Charset and install....

Other method is to make and make install.... for windows you have to
download nmake (a micorsoft utility) to make and install downloaded
march::charset.taz.gz file

Ata
LISolutions.org