[Koha] OPAC availability

Owen Leonard oleonard at myacpl.org
Fri Feb 6 04:29:34 NZDT 2009

On Wed, Feb 4, 2009 at 8:18 PM, Rachel Hollis
<Rachel.Hollis at stevenshenager.edu> wrote:
> Thank you for getting back to me Jonathan. I don't quite get the rational for 942$c (the Koha [default] > item type) and 952$y (the Koha item type)

It is a little confusing. I believe it goes back to the option in
system preferences to have item-level_itypes on or off. If
item-level_itypes is off, Koha will reference only the item type in
942$c. Otherwise 942$c is ignored and 952$y is the authoritative
value.

I hope someone will correct me if that's wrong.

  -- Owen

--
Web Developer
Athens County Public Libraries