[Koha] PTFS Support for the Koha Community

Mason James mason.loves.sushi at gmail.com
Wed Feb 4 10:10:42 NZDT 2009

On 2009/02/4, at 9:46 AM, Wagner, Jane wrote:

> John Yokley asked me to post this for him; he doesn't regularly
> monitor this list but I do.

> I'll pass on any comments or questions to John or to others here
> when needed.  Thanks.

Hi Jane,

I think John should sign up to the koha.* lists, and post as himself.
As you know - its a trivial 5 minute task ;)

It's confusing for some, to read quotes (from a CEO?) via someone
elses postings.
Especially for the future, as they are archived via nabble/google/etc
as being attributed to you Jane.

Cheers, Mason.