[Koha] cannot access localhost?

Joe Atzberger ohiocore at gmail.com
Tue Sep 23 11:03:11 NZST 2008

The key here is:

> DBI connect('Koha:localhost','kohaadmin',...) failed: Access denied for
user

So either the password is incorrect, or more likely, you haven't granted the
proper permissions to "kohaadmin".  Please review those steps in your
INSTALL document.

You will be using the mysql command line, which is also a good way to test
your mysql username/password, like:
    mysql -ukohaadmin -pYOUR_PASSWORD Koha

All these values should be referenced in your KOHA_CONF file.

--joe atzberger