[Koha] Default currency for fines?

Krishnan Mani krishnanm75 at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 19 19:35:13 NZST 2008

Hello,

i defined a new fictitious currency for use at my library (since we do not intend to charge any fines, however, i'd still like Koha to calculate fines, so we know who's not returning stuff in time, etc.)

How do i set this currency as the default for calculating and reporting all fines (also to the patron when she logins to OPAC)?

i was under the impression i'd set this in the issuing rules, but the fine amount text boxes there are prefixed with the $ sign.

Thanks and regards,

krishnan mani

Pune, India