[Koha] Koha upgrade problem...

MSRC sekharmsrc at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 16 06:45:12 NZST 2008

Thank you very much for your quick reply.

You are right (OpacMaintenance system preference turned to on). It solved
the problem.

But what I suspect is that update scripts / operations (we clicked on the
"update database" link in web installer) which upgraded from 3.00.00.094 to
3.00.00.107 turned on OpacMaintenance system preference. And after the
update also, it remained like that (OpacMaintenance system preference on).

Thanks & Best Regards,
Sekhar