[Koha] Status of koha.org on Plone

Joshua Ferraro jmf at liblime.com
Tue Sep 2 22:19:55 NZST 2008

Hi folks,

Well, September's here and I've still not been able to find the time to pull
together a new koha.org site based on Plone; too many other priorities have
gotten in the way. I still have it on my list and I'm optimistic that I
should be able to turn something around in the next couple weeks, so please
give me until Sept 15th to have something up and running with some basic
content and a proposed workflow for authoriship, review, translation, etc.

Sorry for the delays.

Cheers,

Josh

--
Joshua Ferraro SUPPORT FOR OPEN-SOURCE SOFTWARE
CEO migration, training, maintenance, support