[Koha] Koha 3.0 beta on Kubuntu gutsy - "production mode - trapped fatal error"

rmaynord robert at maynord.net
Wed May 7 01:53:52 NZST 2008

I have tried the force install of
CGI::Session --------------> seems OK.
I get the message "CGI::Session is up to date."

I then tried to force install DBD::mysql  but received the message --->
Can't exec "mysql_config": No such file or directory at Makefile.PL line 76.

Cannot find the file 'mysql_config'! Your execution PATH doesn't seem
not contain the path to mysql_config. Resorting to guessed values!
Can't exec "mysql_config": No such file or directory at Makefile.PL line
466.
Can't exec "mysql_config": No such file or directory at Makefile.PL line
466.
Can't exec "mysql_config": No such file or directory at Makefile.PL line
466.
Can't exec "mysql_config": No such file or directory at Makefile.PL line
466.
Can't exec "mysql_config": No such file or directory at Makefile.PL line
466.
Can't exec "mysql_config": No such file or directory at Makefile.PL line
466.
Failed to determine directory of mysql.h. Use

  perl Makefile.PL --cflags=-I<dir>

For JSON::Syck  I receive the message ---->
JSON::Syck is up to date.

I will continue to explore - it looks like I need to play with the PERL
Makefile???

Robert Maynord