[Koha] z39.50 Problem

Henri-Damien LAURENT laurenthdl at alinto.com
Sat Jun 14 01:49:01 NZST 2008

Yonas Alemayehu a écrit :

Hi,

> I have installed all the required perl module on fedora 8. I don’t
> know for sure mysql-devel is a must or not but I haven’t install
> mysql-devel as it gives me error messages.

OK. Have you install DBD::mysql version 4.00007 though ?

> My problem is z39.50 search is not working. I am using the default
> template. The koha error log file displays the following error
>

> [client 10.0.80.5] DBD::mysql::st fetchrow_hashref failed: fetch()
> without execute() at /usr/local/koha/intranet/modules/C4/Breeding.pm
> line 173., referer:
> http://10.0.80.5:8080/cgi-bin/koha/acqui.simple/addbooks.pl

good try. You give precise information and brings the logs along.
This is really a good step.
Unfortunatley, on THAT peculiar case, the interesting line is just the
line over (or maybe the 5 lines over)....
And you donot tell which Koha version this adresses, nor if you took a
git repository.
Also, are you behind a proxy ? Do you have direct connection ?
If you can give us a little abstract of your C4/Breeding.pm file (around
line 173 maybe a little (15 lines) before.)

See you.
--
Henri-Damien LAURENT