[Koha] Results display in Koha 3

Tim McMahon tmcmahon at wlpl.org
Wed Jun 11 07:42:34 NZST 2008

I found the script fix_onloan.pl in the migration_tools directory.  The
script says that items.onloan didn't exist in 2.2 and the script will
copy the information from items.onlon to the marc record.  The problem
with the upgrade from 2.2 is that items.onloan isn't filled.  I think
this MySQL query should fix that.  Then you can run fix_onloan.pl.

update items,issues set items.onloan=issues.date_due where
issues.returndate is not null and items.itemnumber=issues.itemnumber;

--
Tim McMahon
Technical Services