[Koha] [Koha-devel] Koha 3.0 Stable Release Plan

BWS Johnson mhelman at illinoisalumni.org
Thu Jun 5 12:11:27 NZST 2008

Salvete!

I think that I'm most worried not about bug reporting and rating, but
about usability. As I go through and construct a revamped newbies guide
and cataloguing tutorial, I'm very impressed by the amount of new
features. You're all to be applauded for all of the new stuff that keeps
popping up. I was thrilled to see some RDA stuff in there, too. It's got
a lot of bells and whistles now. On the other hand, I think some of the
crappy slogging that one has to do in Horizon has crept into the mix. I
*hate* having to confirm things three and for times before it's actually
done, and there's some of that in cataloguing now. The menus are also
getting kind of cluttered, and I've been trying to think of logical
trees and what not, since I don't believe in griping without trying to
help.

Thanks again for all of your hard work. I don't want to lose the group
spirit that was present in versions one and two.

Just my musings,
Brooke