[Koha] Inventory - Missing books search by date

Beda Szukics beda at muri-gries.ch
Sat Jul 26 19:15:33 NZST 2008

Nicole Engard schrieb:
> There is a 'Not seen since' date as well - so if the book hasn't been
> seen since May 1, 2008 it's probably missing - if I understand what
> you're saying ... right?

Yes. This way I get all the items I have not seen during my inventory
and that are obviously missing. But I would like to add all of these
books to some list or to print some report. As I understand it this
can't be done from the inventory (except by clicking on each and every
one of the biblios and adding them to some list).

Beda